You do not need to check your multiple accounts every day if you are having more than one email address. If you want to monitor every mail of your every single day then you can automatically forward the copies of emails from one email address to another and then you can reply using different accounts and make it look like you have sent it from the original account. Here, you will get to know how can you forward AOL mail to Gmail,
AOL mail forwarding 2020 is offering email services and solves every issue if you are gradually making the move from AOL TO Gmail account. It is recommended to do things slowly so that you capture every single person who usually mails you at AOL. This migrating process is hence known to be the forwarding process. The email forwarding is where you configure one email account to make a digital copy of an email and then forwarding the copy to another mail account. Remember, the original email will remain in your inbox and the copy will be sent to others. It is a fast and simple way to shift the emails from one to multiple accounts.
How to forward AOL mail to office 365?
If you wish to send or forward your AOL mail to office 365 of to Gmail then you have to consider the steps mentioned below very carefully:-
- Firstly, you have to log in to your Gmail account.
- Now, select the “COG” icon from the window and click on the “Accounts” option followed by the “Import” option.
- After this, you need to select the options that are labeled as “Check Email from Other Accounts” and “Add an Email Account”.
- Once you have completed this step, you have to enter your AOL address in the pop-up window and then click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you have to check the email server detail and enter your AOL credentials when asked.
- After this, you have to click on the “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server” option to keep the copies with the AOL account.
- At last, you just need to select and click on the “Add Account: option.
- Now, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Congratulation!!! You have successfully completed the process to forward AOL mail to Gmail.
These steps are enough to explain the procedure to forward AOL mail to Gmail. By now, you should begin to see the emails of your AOL account appearing on your Gmail account. It is recommended to add a label if you have a busy inbox, that will help your forward AOL mail to Gmail easier. This option purely options, however; it is useful enough if you are receiving lots of emails at one point. Moreover, if you have any queries left to be discussed then it is suggested to visit AOL’s official website that goes by the URL www.mail.aol.com.
Related Article – https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-mail-mail-settings