The AOL mail can be freely accessible and well established web-based email service that is provided by AOL. If you are the one having an AOL mail account, then you are limited to the AOL website or to the AOL app to access your emails. It is quite easy to sync AOL Mail to the Windows 10 email services. The AOL on windows 10 allows you to read download, send and reply to the AOL messages from the Windows 10 email services.
The instructions and the guidelines in this article allow you to work with AOL on windows 10 and the Mail app in Windows 8. If you have some specific queries related to AOL mail on Windows 10 then it is strongly advised to visit the official website of AOL web services. In this article, you will get a view of getting AOL on Windows 10. So, without any delay in the process just start with the topic.
How do I install AOL on windows 10?
In order to install AOL on windows 10 and to access the software on the operating system you need to follow the basic steps given below:
1. Once you have downloaded the AOL software from the official website, tap on the “File Explorer” icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Downloads” folder and double tap on the “Install_AOL_Desktop” icon.
3. After this tap on the “Run” button and tap on “Install Now”.
4. Wait for the file to get installed on your Windows 10 OS.
5. To access AOL mail, open the Mail and tap on the “Settings” icon.
6. Tap on the “Accounts” and “Add accounts” followed by a tap on the “Account box” that pop-up on-screen.
7. Choose another account from the list of options available.
8. You have to enter the AOL mail address in the field with the name and the password.
9. Choose the option to “Sign In” and tap on the “Done” button.
10. Congratulations! You can now use the AOL on windows 10.
How to access AOL email on Windows 8 OS?
1. First of all, open the “Mail” app and enter the “Win+C” commands.
2. Choose the “Settings” option from the menu and select the “Accounts” option.
3. Select the option labeled as “Add an account” and select the option “AOL” from the list on-screen.
4. After this type of the AOL credentials in the space provided.
5. Now, tap on the “Connect” option in order to add the AOL email account to the Mail app.
In a conclusive viewpoint: We hope that this article has helped you to install and access AOL on Windows 10 and Windows 8. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then we strongly recommend you visit the AOL mail login webpage. On the website, you will get assistance for the professionals and experts to resolve your queries within no time. The technical assistance is available 24×7 to assist you with the best possible alternatives.
Frequently asked questions
How do I set up AOL Mail on Windows 10?
For this, you need to tap on the “Accounts” option and then tap on the “Add accounts” option. After this you will see “Account box” popping up on-screen and then select the “Other account” button from the list of options available on-screen. Just type on the “AOL mail” email address in the field and then fill the details as prompted.
Does AOL work with Windows 10?
The AOL Beta version 9.8 and 9.7 are having compatibility issues with Windows 10 OS. In order to fix this issue, MS Office suggests running a Windows-based “Program Compatibility Troubleshooter” process that will test all the Office version installed on your system and see if it works or not under the Windows 10 environment. Yes, it does work with Windows 10 but there are some compatibility issues that need to consider.
How do I sync my AOL email to Windows 10?
For this, you need to go to Windows 10 mail app and go to the “Settings” option. After this tap on the “Account settings” tab and choose the option labeled as “AOL” account. On the dialog box you have to tap on the “AOL Sync” settings and you can then personalize the sync duration according to you your preference and convenience.