You might have seen a signature at the end of an email that you have recently received from somebody. This made you wonder how you can also set up an email signature in your Aol mail. The people who run a business use this as a tool for marketing and improving their brand. Many use it at the end of the articles that they promote on their websites and also when they wish to provide their contact information. An email signature may include your name, contact info, links or sometimes it may also contain a quote. If you also wish to include signatures in your AOL mail, then you may go through the process of AOL email signature setup given in the next section.
Procedure to set up an email signature in AOL
- First of all, you need to log in to your AOL mail account by providing the necessary credentials.
- After this, select the “Mail” option and go to the next step.
- Further, tap on “Set Mail Signatures”.
- You will see this option in the menu of AOL.
- After this, click on the “Create” option.
- You will see an option reading as “Signature Name”. Here you have to choose the desired signature name that you want to set up.
- After choosing a meaningful signature name, you can start typing the desired signature text in the given field.
- If you want it to appear in the styled format, then you can tick-mark the box present next to “Use Rich Text / HTML Editing”.
- When you are done, click on the “OK” button and close the window.
- Now, you can easily insert signatures to your emails whenever you compose one.
- You can also choose to include signatures in all the emails that you compose by customizing certain settings.
To include an image in the AOL email signature:
If you wish to add image to AOL email signature, then it is an easy process. AOL allows the users to insert an image or a business logo at the end of their email along with the signature. For doing this, you may follow the steps 1 to 8 from the above section. At step 8, you may choose to add images using the formatting toolbar. You may also resize or insert multiple images in your email.