Have you ever deleted an Aol mail accidentally and then realized it was important? Many of us do this and then wish to recover those emails that we have deleted accidentally. Do not worry if you are also facing this trouble as there are several methods to recover an AOL email. The methods may vary depending on the period you deleted an email. In this article, we will be discussing a few methods at length, so that you can access those deleted emails once again.
Steps to retrieve deleted emails from AOL
If you have recently deleted an email and it is not past 7 days that you have done this, then you may follow these simple steps given below:
- From your preferred web browser, open AOL.
- After this, complete the process of the AOL mail login.
- Now, go to the ‘Trash’ folder available at the left panel.
- By doing so, you will see a list of emails that you have deleted in the last 7 days.
- Locate the one you wish to restore and click on it.
- Now, from the bar available at the top, you need to click-open the drop-down menu.
- Further, select the ‘Move to’ option.
- Finally, save it in the desired location.
How to recover old AOL emails?
However, if it is more than 7 days that you have deleted an email and wish to recover it, then you may easily do so with the help of AOL email recovery software. With this software, you can also recover those emails that you have permanently deleted from the ‘Trash’ folder as well. This software is of great use when you realize the importance of an email that you have deleted long ago. It is easier for the people who are using AOL mail application. In case you are using AOL via the web app, then it is next to impossible to recover/retrieve those emails.
Therefore, you must go through the next section to learn about this software and how to use it.
Recover emails using Aol email recovery software
EaseUS is one of the highly recommended and most used Aol email recovery software. It works smoothly with its high-speed and quality interface. Follow the steps given below to use it:
- First of all, you need to download the EaseUS data recovery software wizard on the desired location of your device.
- Now, locate the folder or drive where you used to store your emails.
- After getting to that location, click on the Scan option to run a scan through EaseUS.
- This action will completely scan for the lost files and emails.
- Once it is done, look for the particular email you wish to restore.
- Ensure that you have found the right emails.
- If you are sure that you wish to recover the same file or emails, then click on the Recover option.
- Save them on an easily accessible location and you are done.
Although the email recovery methods may vary depending on the time of their deletion, you should not worry about such a scenario. You should prefer using the recovery software because it is fast as well as reliable and many have shown their interest in it. In case, you are unable to recover Aol emails, then try repeating the procedure and see if it works.